Welcome to Brinsworth & Whiston Medical Centres
We are a two partner, Personal Medical Services (PMS) training practice, employing salaried GPs and lately Physicians Associates and have been in existence for over 50 years serving the community of Brinsworth. The doctors and staff of Brinsworth Medical Centre are committed to the provision of High Quality Patient Care through:
- The delivery of services which are timely, considerate and responsive to the needs of our patient population.
- A clear focus on customer service.
- Continually monitoring our services with an aim to adapt our range of services in keeping with all developments in healthcare.
We are also involved in teaching undergraduate medical students from Sheffield University.
This website has been designed to tell you about the practice and the services that we offer. Please read it carefully. We trust that you will find it helpful and informative.
The doctors and staff of Brinsworth and Whiston Medical Centres are committed to
- Providing High Quality Patient Care
- Delivering services to a high standard in a safe environment
- Ensuring all patients are treated equally and with respect and courtesy
- Ensuring our range of services meet the needs of our patient population
- Communicating effectively with patients and all allied staff alike ensuring we have a good skill mix to provide the services and support all staff to enable them to deliver the services with full
- Continue providing a high standard of holistic patient care to the community of Brinsworth and Whiston.
- Keep abreast of all developments and embracing changes in health care delivery to meet the ever changing needs of the patient population.
- Increase awareness and encourage self-management
- Facilitate and encourage patient involvement in their management or treatment.
- Work closely with all stakeholders to form an integral part of healthcare providers
Please note the surgery will be closed for the Bank Holiday on Monday 26th August 2019.
Please contact 111 for any same day urgent ...
Read More »
Starting from the 1st July the practice will be increasing the number of appointments that are available to book online. These will ...
Read More »
Please note the surgery will be closed for the Bank Holiday on Monday 27th May 2019.
Please contact 111 for any same day urgent problems ...
Read More »
Information from the Care Quality Commission
Our practice is inspected by the Care Quality Commission (CQC) to ensure we are meeting essential standards of quality and safety.
This widget provides a summary of the results of the latest checks carried out by the CQC.